Companies are increasingly asking for an e-invoice via PEPPOL or Simplerinvoicing. The central government, but also semi-governments and more and more companies want to receive their invoices in this way.
The advantages of this are:
- You can be sure that the invoice arrives at your customer's software.
- You can be sure that the invoice cannot be intercepted or changed along the way
- Your customer knows that the invoice actually comes from you
If your customer asks for an e-invoice via PEPPOL / Simplerinvoicing, you can simply deliver your invoice via tradeinterop. You can do the following:
1. If you use your own financial software and your software can mail UBL files, please contact us (email@example.com). We will then give you an email address that you can use to invoice your customer.
2. If you use the tradeinterop portal, you can select the relevant customer when creating your invoice. If your customer is not yet on the list, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If your customer wants to receive an e-invoice via another channel such as e-mail, he can also do so. You can then contact us (email@example.com).
If you do not yet have an account on the tradeinterop platform, please create an account on portal.tradeinterop.com.